Thursday 18 August 2016

NEW KID IN THE BLOCK aka KING OF THE TEENS



I am  Emmanuel Somto, I am 19years old,from ikeduru local government area of Imo State, Nigeria.
I was born in Kano state,on the 5th February 1997,the only child of my parents.I did my primary education in army day college in Kano state, my secondary education in government secondary school owerri,I am a nursing student of Imo state University owerri.

I am from a Christian family

During my Ss2 long vacation, I attended a fashion show... Which my friend Kevin Gaga invited me to in Port Harcourt, I went and I loved what they were doing,so I said to my self, I have to be a model.
That same year, I enrolled for a modelling class,I started doing photo shoots and the casting until year 2013, I did my first pageant, the ultimate Nigerian Model search, I did not win but I learned a lot, same year I applied for Mr tourism Nigeria 2013,I was a finalist too, I continued with the stuff till date.

In 2015 I got 5 award nominations as best male model, Emerging model of the year, I have worked few runways, all over Nigeria. I have modelled for some designers, make up artists and photographers.

Early this year I applied for Mr Teen Nigeria 2016, went for the audition and I was picked to represent Imo State in the contest, it was held in lagos, at Walgreen hotel, Lekki, on 29th may 2016.

 After the whole camping, I Emerged the winner of Mr Teen Nigeria 2016,since then life changed, I have been doing my media tour about my upcoming pet project.

 I like looking good,traveling, making good and positive friends.
My greatest disappointment was during Mr tourism Imo, I was evicted just after two days in camp  and that motivated me to work hard for Mr Teen Nigeria.
My greatest ambition is to make my nation proud, so my next  target in 5years is to be Mr Nigeria and represent Nigeria at the Mr world, and hopefully I wish to be the first Nigerian to win the Mr world title

 I so much love to be an inspiration to Nigerian youth  And right now I am working so hard to do some works that will inspire my co teenagers allover the world.
Those are the words of Emmanuel Somto, Mr Teen Nigeria 2016, direct source from LINE OF CULTURE stay tuned for more update on his journey as the KING OF TEENS.

No comments: