Sunday 17 September 2017

SCREAM METROSEXUAL!


Being metrosexual is not just what is seen on the outside (fashion wise). It also has to do
with the inner being and acceptance of a particular humanity.

Metrosexual fashion is a bright and self withdrawn side of male fashion that has to do with the difficult acceptance of difference in the lifestyle and fashion of a particular kind of men. In our part of the world, the typical African man is expected to be rough and yet unstylish.

Men who are a bit edgy with their sense of style are considered soft. I am ready and set to "sachèt away" that perception. I have lived to accept that I am metrosexual because I love to look and feel good in my own different way.
I am @iammanuelgh and I'm metrosexual!
Promoted by: @lineofculture

Now featuring #fashionstyle #fashionstylists get featured today...
#aspiringdesigner #independentdesigner #models #makeupartist #fashionphotography  #fashionstylist #fashionschools #fashionweek #fashionweekend #fashionshow #fashionretail #fashionretailer #fashionoutfit #fashionoutlet #fashionshows  #londonfashionweek #milanfashionweek #newyorkfashionweek #parisfashionweek #mfw #nyfw  #africanfashion #designers #bloggerstyle


No comments: